Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Something Pretty II

I was blessed this summer. Immensely.
I had the opportunity to go on 2 backpacking trips, dozens of hikes, spend time with family (my 2 sweet nieces, my brother from CA, my baby sister who is practically my new best friend)

The music has been catchy, the sessions have been incredible, the grilling has been fantastic,
and the farmer's markets were bountiful.


I went to the farmer's market at Wheeler Farm with my mom, sister, and brother. We scored a delicious tray of blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries.

As far as berries go,
It doesn't get much better than this, does it?
Natural window lighting (the most glorious quality of light)

Shot using a Nikon D7000 with an 85mm 1.8 lens. 
I was at 2.8 and 1/100th of a second. ISO 250.
Edited in Lightroom and sized and sharpened in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment